2. Collection and Usage
2) During the registration procedure, we may collect some Personal Data. Hereunder you can see the possible collection of your Personal Data and how we use it:
- username (user may create their own username or accept the username generated by system based on user email)
- first name
- last name
- company name – optional (in case user wishes to sign up as a legal entity)
- company address – optional (in case user wishes to sign up as a legal entity)
- phone number – optional
Why do we use it?
We use these data to identify your activity in AsciraReview, and these kinds of personal data are also used for providing you with your chosen services.
We also use this information to provide you with necessary information and updates; for your identification and prevention of unauthorized access to your personal data.
3) We also may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Processing of your inquiries and carrying out operations in relation to Service.
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service.
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud.
- Sending you marketing emails with information about our Services that we consider may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
Our dealings with you are based on:
- contractual dealings in the form of the public offer as per the Terms & Conditions on the website;
- your explicit consent for personal data processing in the form of a declaration (signed electronically) as a mandatory requirement of your Ascira account registration or for your use of specific Ascira features.
We do not share certain information with other companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
a) We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable legislation, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our Members or the public as required or permitted by law.
- facilitate the use of third-party services.
c) We won’t share with other Members of the Service your name, email or other identifying information.
4. Third-parties services
1) We may share Personal Data of our Members to third parties for the purposes of checking Members’ payments, traffic measurement and/or advertising providers.
2) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for those respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ privacy policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) If we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
5. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep the confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service may be hosted on a server outside your home country. By supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of third parties.
6) As a general rule, the time limit for personal data processing and storage in Ascira is 3 years from the date of your last activity or deletion of your account, which is ordinarily necessary to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Children’s privacy
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age of majority per the applicable law). You must be a legal adult to access our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many Members visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities.
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices.
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The Member may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.
8. Use of automated decision-making and profiling
You hereby shall be duly informed of the existence of automated decision-making algorithms (including profiling) used by us that are assist us to improve our experience of communication with you as our Member.
For example, such automated decision-making algorithms may profile you based on your browsing history and adverts that you click on our website to help us customize the advertisement showing to you according to your interests.
YOU AT ANY TIME HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON SUCH AUTOMATED BASIS. JUST SEND US YOUR OBJECTIONS AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING ALGORITHMS TO THE EMAIL INFO@ASCIRAREVIEW.COM
9. Your rights
1) You have a right to have personal data erased.
2) You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
3) You have a right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
4) In order to erase, rectify, complete or access the information you can make a request by contacting our Support team.
5) Members from the European Union also have other rights according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
10. Data Protection
We may utilise a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for educating our team on important requirements on data protection, conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively, interfacing with you to inform them about how your data is being used, your rights to have your personal data erased, and what measures the company has put in place to protect your personal information, etc.
11. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: email@example.com